For those wishing to stay only for a short time, perhaps to aid recuperation after a hospital stay, we do offer respite services subject to availability.
We have a minimum stay requirement of one week.
Respite residents enjoy exactly the same facilities as our long term clients.
We can also assist with physio therapy exercises and with the assistance of community teams help with re enablement. Our close care units are fully equipped to help our clients gain the confidence to return home. Using our sister domiciliary care service; Ethos Care Services we can even assist your transition home with a package of care to suit you.
- Beautiful gardens with views of the New Forest
- Family run
- High Staff to resident ratio; a typical day time shift will have three carers, a senior carer, our pastoral carer for dedicated social care time, a domestic, chef, office administrator, care manager and either or both directors.
- State of the art care planning software with family portal – observe a loved ones care notes in real time
- Internet telephone system and internet points in all rooms
- Resident and visitor WiFi
- Cinema Screen
- 8 person left
- Ample day space with a choice of lounge diner and a conservatory
- Acoustic monitoring nurse call system
- Safe/lockable facility in every room
- Fully accessible bath with integrated chair hoists
- Fully accessible showers
- Spa hydrotherapy bath to help increase well being
Local facilities and other Services
There is a well corner shop, Church, post office, chemist, GP a less than a mile away.
Bus stops for both Christchurch and Bournemouth stop a short distance from the home.
We also have access to the following services;
- Pastoral Carer
- Occupational therapy
- Reminiscence therapy
- Shiatsu/aromatherapy massage
- Religious services
- Digital television
- Regular entertainment
- Regular outings