Avon Lee Lodge benefits from 23 Residential Beds with HD Televisions and internet access, some rooms have private garden access, modern fixtures and fittings throughout, most rooms exceed the national minimum standard for room size.
The building itself has all the charm of a Victorian vicarage but a tasteful extension in 2009 allowed us to address the issues of a Victorian building as a care home.
Consequently we have a range of rooms varying in size and facilities. These variances are reflected in our fees, with some rooms being double the national minimum standard they naturally command a higher fee than a ‘standard’ room.
- Beautiful gardens with views of the New Forest
- Family run
- High Staff to resident ratio; a typical day time shift will have three carers, a senior carer, our pastoral carer for dedicated social care time, a domestic, chef, office administrator, care manager and either or both directors.
- State of the art care planning software with family portal – observe a loved ones care notes in real time
- Internet telephone system and internet points in all rooms
- Resident and visitor WiFi
- Cinema Screen
- 8 person lift
- Ample day space with a choice of lounge diner and a conservatory
- Acoustic monitoring nurse call system
- Safe/lockable facility in every room
- Fully accessible bath with integrated chair hoists
- Fully accessible showers
- Spa hydrotherapy bath to help increase well being
Local facilities and other Services
There is a well corner shop, Church, post office, chemist, GP a less than a mile away.
Bus stops for both Christchurch and Bournemouth stop a short distance from the home.
We also have access to the following services;
- Pastoral Carer
- Occupational therapy
- Reminiscence therapy
- Shiatsu/aromatherapy massage
- Religious services
- Digital television
- Regular entertainment
- Regular outings